Sunday, December 11, 2011

POIGNANT PATHOS

If you check the archives, you will see a post called “Guest Photographers”, wherein I invited a few photographer friends to submit any photo of their choice.  Almost all responded and it was great fun, so I thought it was time for a repeat, only this time they were each given a theme, “pathos”, and a deadline around mid January.  I’m now looking forward to their ideas and submissions with great anticipation!  


Additionally, now ‘tis the season’ and, like previous years, I’ve again made highly suggestive overtures to friends.….. including some of these same people.   And again, like previous years, I expect I’ll be shopping at the Salvation Army for clothes to tide me thru the winter, or going to the Senior Center for a hot meal and homemade holiday cookies.  Sob, sob!  


Which brings readers up to the present day.  I’m now having second thoughts, I usually do, and wondering if the pathos theme is overly ambitious?  Or, if roles were reversed, what would I do?  Well, I don’t have the slightest idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment