My garlic sauce recipe, for the above and accrued over years of trial and error, is a closely guarded family secret. However, failures can have other advantages and/or uses..... if you attempt to duplicate my garlic sauce:
- Leather softener: Brush sauce over saddle, or similar leather product, allow to set for two days and wipe with a clean cloth. ( Inferior leather dyes could be affected and require re-touching. )
- Paint/varnish stripper: Brush sauce over surface, allow to set for two hours and rinse with garden hose. Perform all cleanup per EPA bio-hazard standards.
- Engine block cleaner: Bring engine up to operating temperature, pour sauce over engine. Continue driving.
- Bronchitis/sore throat/chest colds: Brush sauce onto one side of a large bandanna and fold brushed side inward. Tie bandanna around your neck just before bedtime.
- Weed killer: Dilute sauce with 10 parts water and spray over weeds. Avoid flowers and woody plants.